all uncategorized posts

Ground and Groove sessions starting!

Tomorrow afternoon we’ll Groove and Ground!  You are welcome to join 13:00 -17:00…

image

The first session is open to all, and we’ll focus the work and the group towards session 2 and 3, taking it from the things that will come up tomorrow.

See you there!

Bettina & Thomas

About Thomas Johannsen

interdisciplinary performer, director, improviser

7 thoughts on “Ground and Groove sessions starting!

1. Kan door werk niet. Heel erg BALEN! Esmeralda

Op 28 okt. 2015, om 19:47 heeft Interdisciplinary Instant Composition het volgende geschreven:

> >

Posted by esmeralda detmers | October 28, 2015, 19:54
  2. I’m planning on being there for all 3 sessions. Coming from Utrecht by bus & train, so if I’m not there at 13:00 for some reason check the comments section as I don’t have a phone number for anyone (there is often train delays or something going wrong). Looking forward to it!

Posted by suzanlemont | October 28, 2015, 22:47
    • Hi Suzan, I will send you my number by mail, so you can text me. But do plan your journey with some space ahead if you can. Starting together is with this theme rather essential! 🙂

Posted by Thomas Johannsen | October 28, 2015, 23:01
      • I usually leave at least one train ahead of when I need to be there but often it still goes wrong. If I take too early of a train then I have to hang out in dead time/space in Amsterdam, which I could rather use at home to walk the dog, etc. But, I will do my very best to be there at 12:45 even. Thanks for the phone number & let’s hope i don’t need it.

Posted by suzanlemont | October 28, 2015, 23:55
  3. Ok to join?
    I’m going to try to make it! Sarah Kate x

Posted by sarahkgardiner | November 2, 2015, 15:56
    • Hi Sarah-Kate, you are very welcome. But as you missed the first session it would be great to have you for the last two, not as a one-time visitor. Would that work for you?
      Note that this week is no session, session 2 and 3 are on 12th and 19th of November.

We’d be glad to have you!
      Thomas